In this article we will explain how to add your own store to Appadia.
1. You will need to enter to: www.app.appadia.com/#/login
2. Click on “Create an account”. A display menu will appear with three options: “Mall account”. “Store account” and “Retailer”. In this case, you will need to choose the “Store account” option.
3. A new screen will appear, under the question “Do you belong to a mall?” you will be able to select from the display menu the mall in which your store is located. Once you have selected your mall, click “Next”.
6. Once you have login, a “WELCOME TO APPADIA” screen will appear.
7. In this new screen you will need to fill in your Shop Info details:
- A picture of your store. You can click on the “select picture” and easily upload a picture stored on your device.
- Shop name: In this field you have to write down your Shop's name.
- Select Categories: In this field there are already some default options available. Just by clicking in the field, a list from where you can choose multiple options, will appear.
- Location: By clicking on this field, the default options will appear, from where you can choose, or either write the floor where your store is located.
- Select Time Zone: By clicking on this field, you can choose the timezone of your location. By typing on the field you can find quicker your choice.
- Description:Here you can add a brief description of your shop.
- Email: This field requires your store’s email address.
- Phone number: This field requires your store’s phone number.
- Website: If your store has a website, you can add the URL/link in this field.
- Social nets: This category includes the most famous and common social networks. You can insert the URL of whichever ones your store is using.
- Opening hours: In this category you have 3 different options. You can either set your store to be “Always open”, “Same hours as the mall”(this will set your operating hours, the same as the mall) or you can choose manually your schedule, by modifying the hours and choosing the days.
Don't forget to click the “Save” button located at the bottom of the page.